The residents shall abide by the following rules and regulations and other rules as may be framed from time to time by the Competent Authority.
- The hostel accommodation will be provided to the bonafide students of the University, subjected to the availability of seats.
- On allotment slip full particulars including recent photograph, permanent address with phone number and complete address of the student will be given.
- Seats within the hostel are allotted by the Hostel Superintendent on the commencement of the semester on seniority/merit basis, which will be determined by the semester of the study taking into consideration GPA/CGPA and student's behavior during stay.
- In making the allotment, the hostel authorities will also take into account the conduct and
character of a boarder. Those, with penalties being imposed shall lose their seniority.
- The allotment of such students whose hostel dues are in arrears shall be cancelled.
- No boarder is allowed to change his/her seat without prior permission of the hostel authorities.
- The Vice Chancellor and Hostel Warden may refuse admission or expel any student if he/she has any qualms about a student conduct or character.