CALL FOR RESEARCH PROPOSAL UNDER COMPETITIVE GRANT FOR PhD SCHOLARS AT MNSUAM
The Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan (MNSUAM) has allocated specific budget for high quality research in the field of Agriculture. For this purpose, research proposals are invited from regular PhD Scholars of MNSUAM on the prescribed format available at this link. The last date for submission of proposal dully signed by supervisor in ORIC, MNSUAM is 12-07-2021(last date has extended till July 16, 2021) for application.
Terms and Conditions:
- The PhD scholar of MNSUAM (other than HEC awardees and not employed in any project) can apply for the grant.
- The PhD scholar will work as prime researcher and will be responsible to design and submit research project, submit progress, audit, monitoring and evaluation reports.
- The financial management will be the responsibility of the Researcher’s Supervisor as per university rules/government policies.
- The projects will be evaluated by a panel of experts at faculty level on the basis of Competitive Grants System (CGS) and only short listed projects will be presented to the Review Committee for consideration.
- The researcher will develop a log book for data collection and supervisor will check and sign the log book on monthly basis.
- The supervisor will submit three monthly report of the project along with photo copy/scanned copy of log book. The final/completion report will also be submitted by the supervisor within the stipulated period of time.
- The Project Review Committee/Internal Monitoring Committee/ Principle Officer ORIC/representative of ORIC will monitor the ongoing activities/progress of the project. In case of poor performance further release of funds will be blocked.
- On completion of the project, the researcher will submit at least one research paper from findings of the research activities in a well reputed journal and copy of the published paper will be submitted. The research work will be acknowledged to ORIC, MNSUAM.
- Funding (research support: one time and stipend (Rs. 10,000/- p.m.): maximum for two years) will be provided as per research plan.
- The Directorate of Graduate Studies and Controller of Examination will not entertain PhD thesis for evaluation unless it carries a certificate of submission of final technical report/clearance of other pendency issued by ORIC.
- If the agreement is breached by the scholar, he/she will refund the whole amount utilized.
- Monthly stipend will be released on the production of certificate by the Chairman/Director concerned with satisfactory performance approved by Principle Officer ORIC.
- Research fellow will work as full time researcher.
ORIC, MNS-University of Agriculture, Multan